Tune Therapeutics


Launched:

2021

Management:

Matt Kane

Duke Inventor(s):

Charlie Gersbach

 

Tune Therapeutics is pioneering the creation of epi-therapeutic medicines.

The vast majority of human disease is governed by the epigenome, the subtle machinery that controls the volume of gene expression in cells. Traditional genetic medicines have long focused on protein-coding gene sequences, which constitute only 2% of the human genome. By exploring the other 98% that regulates these genes, the company is discovering novel targets that are invisible or inaccessible to prior approaches.

 

Tune Therapeutics Launches with Pioneering Epigenomic Control Platform to Master Gene Networks, Treat Broad Range of Diseases