Join host Katharine Ku Wilson Sonsini’s Chief Licensing Advisor as she interviews Michael Kline of the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, Robin Rasor, from Duke University and Wade Fulghum from North Carolina State University as they cover a wide range of topics including:
- The support systems each university has created to nurture the startup in its infancy
- How they evaluate which startups they back
- What terms a “typical licenses agreement” has
- Information on STTR/SBIR funding and conflicts of interest
- Ways in which the connect startups to the additional entrepreneurial resources, both locally and nationally
If you are at a university (any university) and are thinking of launching a company, a good first step is to listen to these experts and hear what they offer.