May I use material or intellectual property from others in my research?

Yes, but it is important to carefully document the date and conditions of use so that we can determine if this use may influence the ownership and license rights of your subsequent research results. If you wish to obtain materials from outside collaborators, an incoming Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) should be completed. Contact Office of Research Contracts for more information on incoming MTAs.