- This event has passed.
The Duke Institute for Health Innovation Announces 2022 RFA for Innovation Projects
The Duke Institute for Health Innovation (DIHI) announces the next emerging ideas and innovation funding cycle. Applications are open to faculty, staff, trainees and students of Duke University and Duke University Health System. Proposed innovation projects should address actual, important problems encountered by care providers, patients and their loved ones in our clinical enterprise, and should represent urgent national health challenges.
For the upcoming funding cycle, priority will be given to ideas aligned with these thematic areas:
- Advance health equity
- Enhance patient and community engagement and experience
- Accelerate population health strategies and solutions
- Improve value of care through novel strategies
- Grow digital care pathways and remote monitoring solutions
- Enhance care team experience and well-being; reduce workload.
Apply by October 1, 2021
For more information, click here.