- This event has passed.
NCBIO Emerging Company and Technology Forum: Funding Options and Process
March 22 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Join us for a conversation on the Funding Process and Options for companies. We will begin the conversation with a summary of 2022 and the 2023 outlook in North Carolina, and hear from experts across multiple markets.
- Mike Arriola, district director, NC Office, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Mike Carnes, senior director, investments, NC Biotechnology Center
- Alastair Monk, program director, National Science Foundation
- Kseniya Simpson, Ph.D., associate, Hatteras Venture Partners
- Adam Sorkin, small business policy manager, Small Business Education & Entrepreneurial Development Office, National Institute of Health
Thank you to our sponsor, Nikon.
If you are interested in sponsorship, please contact NCBIO Membership Director Natacha Janvier.