- This event has passed.
2023 CSL Research Acceleration Initiative
CSL is a leading global biotech company that develops and delivers innovative biotherapies to help people living with life-threatening medical conditions live full lives.
CSL’s Research Acceleration Initiative aims to fast-track discovery of innovative biotherapies through partnerships between CSL and global research organizations. These partnerships provide funding and access to industry experts for scientists working on novel biotherapeutic strategies in CSL’s therapeutic areas.
Successful applicants will receive up to $400k over 2 years. Researchers who wish to apply are required to submit a non- confidential, 300 word online abstract by 23rd February 2023.
The 2023 Research Acceleration Initiative will focus on research proposals that align with the following focus areas:
- Immunology, Hematology, Respiratory, Cardiovascular & Metabolic, and Transplant with the modalities of Antibodies and Recombinant Proteins; LV Gene Therapies; Cell Therapies
- Vaccines – Adjuvanted Cell-based; sa-mRNA
- Abstract submissions open 3rd January and close 23rd February 2023
- The online link for the non-confidential, 300 word abstract submission is: https://inova.partneringplace.com/OppPortal/portal/csl/
- Information sessions for interested researchers will take place January 25th & February 6th
- For webinar links and online application instructions, please contact Ed Pagani (email@example.com) in the Office for External Partnerships.